Hard Rock's Accessibility
We're Serious About Your Comfort
At Hard Rock, we're committed to a great experience for all of our guests. That's why we ensure that each of our participating Hard Rock Hotels meets or exceeds the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Additionally, each property's staff is trained to accommodate guests, including those with special needs, to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay for everyone.
ADA facilities at Hard Rock Hotels may include:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Roll-in showers
- Portable bathtub bench and grab rails
- Portable commode
- Wheelchair-accessible doors, peepholes, closet poles, towel racks, sinks/vanities, climate controls
- Braille in elevators and on menus (restaurant/in-room dining)
In addition, each ADA hotel's front entrance, front desk and restaurants are all wheelchair accessible.
For full details and availability, please contact individual properties:
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs
- Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Hardrockhotels.com Website Accessibility Statement
January 1, 2016
Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Web site, hardrockhotels.com, for all people with disabilities. Working with a retained accessibility consultant, Hard Rock will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as its web accessibility standard or other standards to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (‘ADA”). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.